Friday, March 16, 2007

26 things about me..

1. I am directionally impaired. If travelling from point A to point B, entails walking along a straight path, I would still get miserably lost.

2. I once had a chick called Birdie Num Num as a pet. He followed me everywhere.

3. Birdie Num Num died tragically. Following me everywhere proved to be fatal, when my right foot accidently met with his feathery head. I have been in therapy since.

4. I used to sleep walk as a child.

5. I don't anymore.

6. I find puppets, especially the kind that ventriloquists use, to be creepy.

7. I get partially blind during a migraine. Freaked me out good and proper the first time it happened.

8. I was placed in an incubator for a while after birth. It took me ages to realise the light bulb was'nt my mom.

9. I was nicknamed ' Olive Oil' in school for my uncanny resemblance to Popeye's main squeeze.

10. I can raise both my eyebrows alternatively. I call it 'eyebrow aerobics'

11. I once swallowed a mosquito during a yawn. I thought I would die a horrible death but fortunately I lived to tell you all about it.

12. I use two squeezes of toothpaste when brushing, one for each side of my mouth. I'm psychotic I know.

13. I can hear better in my right ear than my left one. So stand on my right when speaking, or yell really loud when you're on my left.

14. I can't spell words out in my head. I need to write them down first.

15. I hate crossing rope bridges. I break out into a cold sweat when I have to.

16. I wanted to be the superhero ' Fire Star' as a child and join Spiderman in saving the world. I still occasionally do.

17. I break out in weird red spots when I'm exposed to extreme cold. It keeps getting weirder does'nt it?

18. I have a heart shaped burn on my right hand where I accidently spilled sulfuric acid during biochem lab. I did'nt realise till I smelt burning flesh. That's concentration for you.

19. I had my first ( and only!) lesbian experience when I was kissed by my best friend in the sixth grade. Hmm..Mybe I should look her up.

20. I once played a cow in a school play. Or at least I played half a cow, the rear end. Sigh. Was a gross misuse of my bountiful acting skills.

21. I need to speak to my mom every day or else I get withdrawal symptoms.

22. I usually doodle when I'm on the phone. It's either a bunch of flowers, or a human eye.

23. I need to have warm, not cold milk with my cereal.

24. I'm one of twins.

25. I'm the evil one.

26. I turned 26 yesterday. Yay!

Gosh, you actually read all the way down to the bottom of the list.. That's two minutes of you're life you're never getting back...

2 comments:

Adarsh Sridhar said...

Great posts, all of 'em !

Miss Frangipani said...

Belated birthday wishes, BW!

Great blog!